Mount Pengsong Bike Ride ( 4 - 5 Hours )
- We will pick you up at your hotel Lobby about 7:30 am, (Senggigi and Mataram area, other area will be extra charge accordingly), then drive you to starting point of Mapak village, then we slowly ride and moving through Padang Reak village through the huge rice Paddy fields on the route, then onto Jeranjang village, you will have chance to try local cakes and crackers when the traditional warung are open then passing through the Steam Electricity generator to Kebon Ayu Village to see how local making a bricks from clay in tradtional way
- Riding to traditional hand weaving village of Penarukan to withness the local making Sarung in traditional way, then heading up to Ketejer river for crossing the river by traditional wooden gondola through Mount Pengsong Temple. Our driver are waiting for you to drive you back to your hotel, end of the trip.
- The Biking tour guaranteed on fun and easy going tour at flexibility time of 3 hours paddle, you can do a thousand stop during the tour. Your tour highlights: a peacefull simple farmers life which rare to visit by tourist, traditional Hand weaving village, fresh air breeze and green scenery along the route, spectacular views of Lombok straits and the city scenery.
Lingsar Temple Bike Ride ( 6 – 7 Hours )
- Begin the trip from your hotel around 07.30 am and drive to the starting point ( Golong Village ) around 45 minutes drive from Senggigi area
- Arrival at Golong village, begin to paddle your bike through huge rice field area along the way before reach Suranadi village to explore Suranadi rain forest , you will see many kind of trees and other plantation at the forest, also you will have chance to visit Suranadi Hindus temple.
- After exploring the forest we will have short ride to the village to see local people making cracker from Jack fruit.
- Afterwards, we continue our ride to Selat village, where you can see local people making cow bell and others locals daily activity. From here we ride to Endut village, to witness inhabitant live in harmony and tolerance ( Balinese tribe and Sasak tribe ). On our ride to Lingsar temple, we will passing a grass (called Ketak ) weaving village, then crossing the Lingsar green rice fields before arriving at Linger Temple. Upon arriving at the temple you will have chance explorer around with local guide to knows more about the Muslim Wetu Telu and the Balinese temple.
- After enjoy the trip time back to Hotel.
Go Long countryside Bike Ride ( 8 Hours )
- After breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up at 7.30am and drive you to starting point around 1 hours drive from Senggigi area. From starting point we will start paddling through back road and main road and stop over at local villager that make traditional food from jack fruit and other local fruit that available in the area, continue paddling to the village and visit cow bell handcraft village, you will see how is local people make huge cow bell for race with traditional way.
- Continue ride at back road and see nice landscape of rice field and mountain area, you will pass local village that two tribe live together, you will see the temple and the mosque are located at same area, it’s symbol of harmony on the area, continue ride at hindus village and rice field til the next resting point and you could try local food taste at local food stall on the area, you can also have shower at Natural spring water to restore your energy for next ride.
- After fresh shower, continue ride along the river and rice field area, ride uphill for 15 minutes ride before downhill at Praba village and endut village, you will also pass also local villager make handcraft from the grass and see nice landscape of the mountain and rice field area, the ride will end at Lingsar temple, arrive at Lingsar temple, local guide will take you the temple and explore the temple.
- Finish from Lingsar temple, we will take you back to your hotel, arrive at the hotel, free at your own leisure.
- Transportation ( Pick up and drop off hotel around Mataram and Senggigi area )
- Push bike and Helmet
- English speaking Guide
- Entrance fee and local guide during the trip
- Mineral water during the activity
- Extend Tour
- Alcohol drink
- Personal Expenses
- Things that are not listed in the package