6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
Day 1: Surabaya – Banyuwangi
- Pick up at Surabaya airport then direct to Bondowoso, arrive at the hotel check in, free at your own leisure.
Day 2: Ijen Crater Blue Fire – Ranu pane
- Early wake up at 00.20 am prepare to visit Ijen nature reserve, upon arrive at Paltuding ranger post, trekking around 1,5 hours to crater rim.
- Arrive at crater rim, trekking down to see Blue fire. After see the Blue fire back to crater rim for sunrise.
- After sunrise back to Paltuding.
- Drive to Cemoro Lawang, Bromo. Then by jeep, proceeding to Ranu Pane Village.
- Check in at homestay and free at your own leisure time.
Day 3: Ranu Pane – Ranu Kumbolo – Kali Mati Camp Site ( B, L, D )
- Today we will begin our hard work to start our trekking journey after breakfast. We will trek up to Ranu Kumbolo, as you will ascend the trek trail you will enjoy awesome scenery from Ranu Kumbolo, then continue to camp site at Kali Mati. Stay over night.
Day 4: Kali Mati Camp – Mahameru Summit – Ranu Kumbolo ( B, L, D )
- Early morning, wake up call then having a light breakfast and a cup of tea then trek up to attack the Mahameru summit, enjoy the the surrounding.
- Back to Kali Mati for having breakfast and proceed to Ranu Kumbolo camp site.
- Stay for overnight. Free at your own leisure time.
Day 5: Ranu Kumbolo – Ranu Pane – Cemoro Lawang
- Morning after breakfast we return to Ranu Pane Village. Then by jeep, we drive you on to Cemoro Lawang Village crossing the Bromo’s Sea of Sand area. Trekking up to the crater rim of Mt. Bromo’s for close up view of it’s smoking crater.
- Stay for overnight at the closest situated hotel to the Caldera.
Day 6 : Mt. Penanjakan Sunrise - Mt. Bromo Crater – Transfer out Surabaya
- Another early morning wake up! And by jeep we drive you up to Mt. Pananjakan (2,770 M asl) for a spectacular view of sun rise over Mt. Bromo and it’s sea of sand.
- Return to hotel for breakfast. Afterwards, we directly to Surabaya airport.
- Arrive at the airport, check in and end of tour.
- Transportation ( private )
- Accomodation : 1 night at Bondowoso, 2 nights camping at Semeru area, 1 night at Ranu Pane, and 1 night at Bromo area.
- Jeep at Bromo
- Entrance fee ( for foreign tourists )
- A tent, local guide and porter, and kitchen equipment for Semeru Trekking
- Local guide at Ijen
- Meals during Semeru trekking
- Toll and parking
- Extend Tour
- Additional meals
- Additional menu ( such as liquor/alcohol, coffee, etc )
- Rent a horse, and climbing gears ( such as jacket, mask, headlamp, etc )
- Personal Expenses ( such as porter, laundry, minibar, etc )
- Things that are not listed in the package