4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
Day 1 :
- Pick up at Surabaya Airport then proceed to hotel in Bromo area.
Day 2 :
- Bromo Excursion…Morning call at 02.30 am. And by jeep, proceeding to View Point Penanjakan 1 to see the ray of light and glorious sunrise around. Afterwards, continue to Bromo crater thru the sand-sea. To go atop, you may on foot or rent a horse (optional ). Seeing the landscape around and its crater for a while, then back to the hotel.
- Check out from hotel, then heading to hotel in Banyuwangi.
Day 3 :
- Leave the hotel and proceed to Paltuding. It’s a place as starting point to climb Mt. Ijen.
Takes 2 hours to reach for the rim of Mt. Ijen crater.
- Go down to the crater about 30 minutes to see the blue fire.
- After having awesome scenery above, back to Paltuding then proceed to hotel.
- Check out hotel and drive to Jajag. Then by jeep continue the trip to cross the rivers, rain forest,
beach & pure rural landscape before we reach in turtle’s Sukomade beach.
- Overnight and having dinner in Sukamade guesthouse.
- At 7 pm, going to Sukamade Beach to observe the turtles come to the beach and lay their eggs.
( if we are lucky to find the turtle and watch the wonderful processing of laying eggs )
- Back to guest house.
Day 4 :
- After breakfast, we return to Sukamade Beach to release babies turtle to the beach together with rangers.
- Afterward, return to the guest house. Check out guest house then proceed to Jajag.
- Transfer the transportation, then proceed to Banyuwangi harbour.
- Cross the Bali Strait to Gilimanuk harbor. And then drive straight to Kuta.
- Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
- Transportation ( private ). Including meals and room for the driver.
- 1 night at hotel in Bromo, 1 night at lodge/homestay in Banyuwangi, and 1 night at guest house in Sukamade.
- Jeep sharing at Bromo and Jeep sharing to Sukamade
- Entrance fee ( for foreign tourists )
- Local guide at Ijen
- Ranger at Sukamade and donations for the conservation, and 3 times meals while at Sukamade
- Rent a boat at Sukamade
- Toll and parking. And ferry ticket to Gilimanuk Harbour.
- Hotel in Bali
- Extend Tour
- Rent a horse, and climbing gears ( such as mask, headlamp, etc )
- Personal Expenses ( such as porter, laundry, minibar, etc )
- Things that are not listed in the package.
- Accommodation and transportation are not booked yet.
- Package price is for foreign tourists. Valid until 1 December 2020.
- The price above are not valid for week of Eid Al-Fitr, Christmas and New Year.
- For any further information or request, do not hesitate to contact us.