4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
Day 1 :
- Pick up at Surabaya Airport then drive to hotel in Bromo area.
Day 2 :
- Bromo Excursion… Early morning, by jeep, heading to View Point Penanjakan 1 to see the ray of light and glorious sunrise around.
- Afterwards, continue to Bromo crater thru the sand-sea. To go atop, you may on foot or rent a horse (optional ). Seeing the landscape around and its crater for a while, then back to the hotel.
- Check out from hotel, then drive straight to hotel in Banyuwangi.
Day 3 :
- Visiting Bangsring, which is a shark breeding facility. You can study and observe how sharks grow and live. With a great variation of marine biota, you will enjoy the underwater activity and you can swim with baby sharks. You can do underwater activity such as diving and snorkeling because in Bangsring you will be able to enjoy coral reefs, soft coral, and thousands of beautiful fish.
- Afterwards, we back to the hotel.
Day 4 :
- At midnight, we leave the hotel and proceed to Paltuding. It’s a place as starting point to climb Mt. Ijen. Takes 2 hours to reach for the rim of Mt. Ijen crater.
- Go down to the crater about 30 minutes to see the blue fire.
- After having awesome scenery above, back to Paltuding then proceed to hotel.
- Check out and leave the hotel.Then heading to Banyuwangi harbour.
- Cross the Bali Strait to Gilimanuk harbor. And then drive straight to Kuta.
- Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
- Transportation ( private ).
- 1 night in Bromo area, and 2 nights in Banyuwangi.
- Jeep sharing at Bromo
- Entrance fee ( for foreign tourists )
- Diving or snorkeling gears
- Guide at Bangsring
- Local guide at Ijen
- Toll and parking.
- Ferry ticket to Gilimanuk Harbour.
- Hotel in Bali
- Extend Tour
- Rent a horse, and climbing gears ( such as mask, headlamp, etc )
- Personal Expenses ( such as porter, laundry, minibar, etc )
- Things that are not listed in the package.